WHAT ARE THE CONTACT DETAILS?
The Data Controller of your personal data is SI Montalcino Hotel – CDB Osticcio Hotel S.r.l., Loc. Castiglion del Bosco c/o Borgo S.n.c. 53024 Montalcino (SI). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text strings created by the web application and stored on the client used by the user to access the Internet (pc, smartphone, tablet, etc.) and then re-transmitted on subsequent accesses to the Internet by the user. Cookies are text strings created by the web application and stored on the client used by the user to access the Internet (pc, smartphone, tablet, etc.) and then re-transmitted on subsequent accesses to the Internet by the user. Cookies can be stored permanently on the device and have a variable duration (so-called persistent cookies), but they can also disappear when the browser is closed or have a limited duration (so-called session cookies). Cookies can be installed by the site you are visiting (so-called first-party cookies) or they can be installed by other websites (so-called third-party cookies).
Similar technologies, such as, for example, web beacons, transparent GIFs and all forms of local storage introduced with HTML5, can be used to collect information on user behavior and use of the services.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for the correct functioning of the site and are used to manage the session, login and access to the reserved functions of the site. The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the work session (when the browser is closed they are deleted).
- The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the work session (when the browser is closed they are deleted). These are cookies used to collect and analyze traffic and use of the site. These cookies allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. Disabling these cookies can be done without any loss of functionality.
- Profiling cookies. These are cookies used to create a user profile, to then send him advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the same during the previous navigation.
Third party cookies
By visiting a website you can receive cookies both from the site visited (“owners”) and from sites managed by other organizations (“third parties”). A notable example is represented by the presence of “social plugins” or by the integration of third-party maps. These are parts of the visited page generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks, while that of maps allows you to locate the activity according to the established geographical coordinates. The presence of these services involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relative information to which reference is made.
For further information on the types of cookies, their characteristics and their functioning, it is possible to consult the sites http://www.allaboutcookies.org, www.youronlinechoices.com, http://cookiepedia.co.uk and the new provision of the Privacy Guarantor Lines guide for cookies and other tracking tools – 10 June 2021 (https://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/9677876).
WHICH COOKIES AND WHICH TOOLS ARE PRESENT ON OUR SITE?
On our site there are only necessary technical or session cookies
|SOURCE AND BELONGING OF THE COOKIE
|Until the end of the session
The user has the option to block or delete cookies by configuring his browser. Normally these programs also allow, with a specific option, to specifically block third-party cookies. Each browser has different procedures for managing cookies, below is the link to the specific instructions of the most popular ones:
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
We also remind you that by completely disabling cookies in the browser, the user may not be able to use all the interactive features.
WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA?
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned headquarters of the Data Controller and are only handled by specially designated personnel in charge of the treatment. If necessary, the data can be processed by the personnel of the company who take care of the maintenance of the technological part of the site
WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES?
We also inform you that, in relation to the data itself, it is possible to exercise the rights provided for in CHAPTER III of EU Regulation 2016/679 at any time. In particular, it is possible to ask the Data Controller to access the data concerning you, to rectify or cancel them, to oppose all or part of the use of the data, as well as to exercise the other rights recognized by the applicable regulations. These rights can be exercised by writing to the addresses indicated above.
In accordance with Article 77 of EU Regulation 2016/679, moreover, it is possible to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority in the event that it is believed that the treatment violates the aforementioned Regulation